Surfing in Jeffreys Bay September 18th, 2018
ACTIVITIES IN JEFFREYS BAY
Jeffreys Bay as a popular tourist destination has many exciting activity options for visitors to this beautiful town.
Activities range from thrilling to the more sedate depending on what you seek.
When in doubt always contact the local tourism office who will be more than happy to help with recommendations to suit your needs.
Read more about Activities in Jeffreys Bay
Surfing in Jeffreys Bay
Surfing & body boarding – the great spots
- Granny’s Pool – start here to surf main beach
- Seal Point (Cape St Francis) - fine right hand walls on the point, and some hollow lefts and rights in the beach break.
- Bruce’s Beauties: only needs a decent easterly swell to get the most perfect wave!
- Supertubes @ JBay: A heart in your throat ride that can run for hundreds of meters down the rocky point.
- Point @ JBay: possibly the most consistent wave in the area – and the original surf spot that brought surfers here during the heady early days.
- Albatross @ JBay: usually less crowded than the other JBay breaks.